The following is a growing list of the books I have read and recommend to you. They are split into sections, depending on the topic of the book. The links below are affiliate links, the small commission I earn from this helps keep this site running. 🖤
If you are interested in diving into my book notes then please check out my membership for this site, which includes access to my Book Club for the price of a coffee a month. I share in depth summaries and my thoughts on one or more books monthly and give away a book each month to a member.
✨ The Five Books That Changed My Life ✨
This is a special section for the five books that have drastically changed my life in one way or another. They hold a special place in my heart.
- Atomic Habits by James Clear - Atomic Habits is a book about the importance of building good habits to achieve more in life. This made me completely change the way I set goals for myself and has made me build positive habits.
- How To Win Friends and Influence People by Dale Carnegie - For anyone who wants to improve their communication skills. As an introvert, this was the first book that allowed me to think about how I communicated with others and make a positive change.
- The Bullet Journal Method by Ryder Carroll - 'Bullet Journalling' is a rather infamous time management tool that is flexible for the user. I kept a journal for years and it had not only an impact on my productivity but my mental health as well.
- Digital Minimalism by Cal Newport - Digital Minimalism was a book that completely changed my outlook on the time I was spending looking at screens. This is a must read and concepts in this book I use daily to maintain a healthy relationship with the digital world.
- Making a Manager by Julie Zhuo - The first 'management' book I ever read when I started to lead people. It was the perfect introduction to how to be a leader, full of actionable real world advice. All of Julie's writing is an absolute pleasure.